Saltwater is a certified contractor under NOAA’s ProTech-Fisheries Contracting program. The goal of ProTech is to support NOAA’s mission by providing qualified professional, scientific and technical services. Saltwater is one of only 17 certified prime contractors in the Fisheries domain and one of only five certified Women Owned Small Businesses (WOSB).
Our staff have worked closely with NOAA Fisheries for over 30 years – since the inception of the domestic fisheries observer programs – and we share the goal of working to support sustainable fisheries and healthy oceans.
Under the ProTech-Fisheries domain, we provide a variety of professional and technical services to support a wide range of NOAA science centers and laboratories throughout the U.S. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Marine Science
- Environmental Data Collection
- NEPA Consulting
- Endangered Species Act, Section7 Consulting
- Ecosystem Studies
- Fisheries Data and Information
- IT/Software Development
- Impact Analyses
- Hatchery Genetic Management Plans
- Electronic Monitoring
- Data Analysis
We welcome opportunities to collaborate with other companies that can bring specific expertise, skills or experience to a project.
Saltwater brings several unique advantages to contractors and its embedded employees, including:
- SBA Women Owned Small Business
- 30-year history working with NOAA Fisheries
- Proven record of high-quality service delivery
- Offices in key fisheries locations
- Excellent employee support